Saturday, July 12, 2014

Schedule Change

Hi Yoga Friends,

Due to low participation, I've decided to cancel both Saturday yoga classes at the studio beginning Saturday, August 2, 2014.

However, I will continue to teach the 8:30 a.m. class at Bear Creek Park for the month of August. All are welcome to participate. Regular class prices will apply.

I will revisit the schedule in September and will add Saturday classes back in if there is enough interest.
I'm also taking a look at cancelling the lunch hour classes, too, as attendance is also low. Please check back for updates.

It's hard to believe that September will be 8 years since I started The Chi Room. My deepest gratitude goes out to all who have supported me through these past 8 years. Your friendship, patronage, and love have always lifted me up to continue with my passion.

Thank you!
Tina

AUGUST YOGA SCHEDULE (effective August 2, 2014):

Monday/Wednesday
12:10 Lunch Hour Yoga (studio)
5:45p Power Vinyasa (studio)

Saturday
8:30a Power Vinyasa (Bear Creek Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment