Thursday, October 2, 2014

Seasons Change

Happy Fall Everyone!

It's hard to believe that October is here! My favorite season, FALL! My mother always said that the older you get the faster time flies, and yes, moms are always right - whether we want them to be or not.


Wolverine Lake, Palmer, Alaska:  Fall colors, picture from my mom's front porch.

Wolverine Lake, Palmer, Alaska: Fall picture from my mom's front porch.


September was my 8th Anniversary of the opening of The Chi Room.  EIGHT YEARS! Cheers to that accomplishment. I have all of you to thank for my success and I appreciate you all so much. Some of you have been practicing with me for 13 years, now. You've been a part of me transitioning, growing, finding my groove as an independent yoga teacher.  You all have been an important part of my growth along the way. Thank you!

The Chi Room, 2009: Great friends!

I would like to announce some changes happening this month. Starting Monday, October 13th, Monday and Wednesday's lunch hour class will be held at Women's Fitness Company off of Stevens and Biddle.  It will be the same time and days:  Monday/Wednesday 12:10 to 1:00 p.m. The drop- in fee will be $5 through a punch card. You also have the option to join the facility and have access to all of their classes and fitness equipment.  They have graciously offered to waive the enrollment fee for you if you decide to join. So you have a choice to keep paying as you do now or join the facility.  It's nice to have options.  The address is 549 Stevens St, Medford, phone number is 541-776-5200.

I am also teaching at Women's Fitness Company on Tuesday/Thursday at 8:00a.m. if you are interested in more yoga classes and earlier times!

I'm excited to be partnering with such an amazing facility and I appreciate all of your support! If you have questions, please let me know!

So here is the NEW SCHEDULE beginning OCTOBER 13:

Monday/Wednesday:
12:10 - 1:00p Lunch Hour Yoga (Women's Fitness Co.)
5:45p - 6:45p Power Vinyasa (The Chi Room Studio)

Tuesday/Thursday:
8:00a - 9:00a  Yoga Flow (Women's Fitness Co.)

Saturday:
8:30a Power Vinyasa (The Chi Room Studio)


Again, feel free to contact me with any questions! 

I am still thinking of bringing back the 10:00a Yoga Fusion class on Saturdays if there is enough interest.  I will run it as a four week class and you pay for the four weeks. There will be 4-5 Saturdays each month (depending on the month) and you pay for the 4-5 Saturdays whether you can make it our not. There would be no refund. The cost would be $35 for the month.  How does that sound? Let me know through email or Facebook and we can plan to start up soon!

As always, the light within me honors the light within you. 
Blessings to you!
Tina Tonkin


Me, 2003: This was a photo shoot I did right before I did my first fitness competition. Glad I took pictures to remember what I looked like back then! : )






No comments:

Post a Comment